Easy Homemade Pizza Using Fresh Pizza Dough from the Grocery Store Bakery

I used a ball of fresh pizza dough from Publix and since I was making spaghetti, I used Ragu for pizza sauce and added cooked ground beef, cooked peppers and onions, a few slices of raw onion and an entire half pound bag of shredded mozzarella cheese. I accidently ripped the bag and cheese spilled out onto the counter so I decided to use all of it instead of taking the time to get a baggie.

The dough instructions said to let dough come to room temperature for an hour but I only had time to let it sit for maybe 10 minutes and it was fine.
I patted it out on a round pan coated with olive oil.
Top with sauce, hamburger, a little cheese, peppers and onions, fresh onion and the rest of the cheese.
Bake in a 450 degree oven until browned and let it sit for a couple of minutes for easier slicing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really good-just like Pizza Hut!

elle said...

Thanks Tammy.
The cheese "incident" helped make it really good!

Sweet Design Inc said...

I didn't know you could get fresh pizza dough from publix. Where in the store would I find this?