Grilled Ribeye Sunday Dinner

It was a very good day for a grilled steak. My son grilled four ribeyes to perfection. We enjoyed some fresh asparagus, frozen extra sweet white corn and frozen broccoli. Delish! As Rachael Ray says with gusto!

On days not made for grilling we would use the stove top and put the steaks in an olive oil coated saute pan. Cooked to medium rare is our favorite way to have steak.

The bags of frozen vegetables are almost as good as fresh and in some ways better since they are frozen and not in a state of oxidation, they retain a lot of their color and vitamins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that you had more blogs now! I'll have to check back often!

elle said...

Hey you...yeah, you know what they say, you can't just do one!

Anonymous said...

It makes the blog very streamlined, I think, to have just one main topic to blog about...you can get more specific traffic to your blog too, I suppose. I've got such a hodge-podge of stuff it's not that interesting...lol!

elle said...

Hodge Podge is good! Sounds like a good blog title too! Your blog title is your theme, right? Keeping it simple but doing it well? Plus, you have other priorities.

I'm thinking one or more of my blogs will either evolve and grow or become extinct.