Easy Semi Homemade Stuffing

What You Will Need Or What I Used:

One box of cornbread flavored Stove Top stuffing
One box of low sodium chicken Stove Top
Make together according to directions on each box except, add extra water up to one half cup for a more moist, homemade taste and texture.



To The Boiling Water Add To Taste:

Chopped Onion
Dried or Fresh Celery
One Half Cube of Chicken Bouillon
Poultry Seasoning
Let cook until onion is tender and add both envelopes of breadcrumb stuffing.
Mix well, let sit to absorb liquid.
Fluff and serve.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to make this tonight!

elle said...

Hey Tam...let me know how you like it! I bought some cranberry sauce for the next time I make it with chicken.

Anonymous said...

It was very good. I actually made my own cranberry sauce too! I needed to use the cranberries because they were bought around Thanksgiving :X I got the recipe from allrecipes.com and it was the best I've ever had. I'll make them both later I'm sure.