Donut Hole Lollipops and Skewers for Christmas and Parties

While I was doing a little last minute Christmas shopping this morning I checked out the bakery and saw powdered sugar donut holes that, for the season, look like snowballs. I thought about how to make them seem special for the season, for the parties and Christmas gatherings with family and friends and came up with some neat, new ideas.
Here goes:

1. Make donut hole lollipops. Just slide them onto lollipop sticks that can be found in the cake baking section and then stand them up using wrapped styrofoam!

2. Or, make donut Christmas Trees using chopsticks by sliding the donuts on. Using a variety of flavors would be neat and look festive.

3. My favorite idea was making Donut Hole Skewers! I pictured putting three donut holes per skewer and standing them up or laying them on a decorative tray.

If I try this I will definitely take pictures and post them.
These ideas would work for any season or party including Easter or birthdays.
It was fun standing there in the bakery with shoppers swirling around doing their last minute Christmas shopping while I brainstormed these new ideas. The creativity of it was refreshing and I looked forward to posting.

No comments: