Some of My Favorite Kitchen Tips and Helps

1. Kitchen scissors. I have two pair and wouldn't have too many if I had more.
They are indisposable for:
Cutting up meat for soups, stews and stir-frys. Very easy to get bite size pieces.
Cutting up chicken for stir-frys, soups and stews or tacos.
Opening packaged foods, especially the so-called easy zip open bags!

2. Pasta in the Pantry.
It can be used in so many dishes so I always have one style on hand and usually more.
Penne for creamy dishes.
Elbow macaroni to add to soups.
Spaghetti for spaghetti.
I like rotinni with just a little olive oil and a sprinkle of garlic powder and parsley.

3. Canned and Bottled Goods for Quick Soups.
Diced tomatoes
Corn
Lima Beans
Broth
Worcestshire Sauce
Sesame Seed Oil
Olive Oil

4. Spices I Use Almost Daily:
The usuals: salt and pepper
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder




No comments: