The 125 Calorie Sandwich


I like to call this my "snack time" sandwich because it's so light in calories that it doesn't add too much portion to my portion controlled life. But, since it has great volume, it is usually very filling and satisfying.
I try to only eat things I really like and this is my newest addition to that long list except I am trying to make the list healthier.

What I Used:

Two slices of those new white wheat breads, soft like white but healthier = 50x2=100 calories Yellow mustard on both slices = 0 calories...I wonder how they do that?
Three thin slices of chicken = 25 calories
One cup or more of iceburg lettuce leaves = 6-8 calories per cup

OK, it is a 131 calorie sandwich and since it all adds up, I will remove one lettuce leaf or just jiggle my foot a few times to make up for the extra 6-8 calories.

No comments: